TODAY’S MEASUREMENT SOLUTION
ProChart is the largest and most trusted name for gas chart integration in North America. We are the pioneers in digital gas chart integration and the standard of service on which others are measured.
Reduce Turnaround Time, Acquire Data Easily, Minimize Human Error.
“Over 160,000 charts processed per month for over 900 customers,
including 80% of North America’s top 25 gas producers.”
What is ProChart?
ProChart is a proprietary software system that utilizes color recognition to digitally interpret chart data for fluid (primarily gas) volume calculations.
ProChart’s four levels of quality assurance with a quality analyst reviewing the data. They are responsible for evaluating whether the information provided is correct, comparing it to historical data, looking for significant changes in flow or temperatures and flagging for any compliance or measurement uncertainty.
Chart management is enhanced as clients can search for and view chart images using the web viewer tool, rather than handling the paper source documents. Volume reports are available as soon as processing and quality assurance is completed. Users of ProChart receive enhanced accuracy with improved turnaround and information accessibility, including:
Leading Chart Integration in North America
Faster & More Accurate
How does ProChart work?
ProChart working for you
- Stay connected to operations
- Quick response to changing situations
- Efficient communication and collaboration
- Share current and historical data in real-time
- Instant web access to your information, including measured volumes, chart images, chart image overlays, database information for meters, exception reports, EDI extracts for uploads to field data capture and production accounting systems.
- Trend the last four months of data on an interactive graph
- ProChart is user-friendly: simple sort mechanisms, point-and-click date ranges, autofill sort fields, clear status descriptions, user-defined field scanner notes.