Today’s Measurement Solution
ProChart is the largest and most trusted name in gas chart integration in North America. We are the pioneers in digital gas chart integration and the standard of service on which others are measured.
Reduce Turnaround Time, Acquire Data Easily,
Minimize Human Error.
Over 160,000 charts processed per month for over 900 customers, including 80%
of North America’s top 25 gas producers.
What is ProChart?
ProChart is a proprietary software system that utilizes color recognition to digitally interpret chart data for fluid (primarily gas) volume calculations.
Chart management is enhanced as clients can search for and view chart images using the web viewer tool, rather than handling the paper source documents. Volume reports are available as soon as processing and quality assurance is completed. Users of ProChart receive enhanced accuracy with improved turnaround and information accessibility, including:
Chart scanning for digital analysis
Client partnering for field scanning
Advanced flow analysis software
Leading Chart Integration in North America
Faster & More Accurate
How does ProChart work?
Charts are scanned and loaded into digital interpretation software, and then an image overlay is created by the software in order to determine a volume. Data is then validated and analyzed for quality assurance before any reports are dispatched to our clients. For the quickest turnaround, charts can be scanned remotely and transmitted immediately to Gas Analytical Services.
Our remote scanning provides a 24-48 hour turnaround, however if remote scanning is not an option, charts can be sent directly to Gas Analytical Services for scanning – the only difference being the chart transit time.
ProChart working for you
- Stay connected to operations
- Quick response to changing situations
- Efficient communication and collaboration
- Share current and historical data in real-time
- Instant web access to your information, including measured volumes, chart images, chart image overlays, database information for meters, exception reports, EDI extracts for uploads to field data capture and production accounting systems.
- Trend the last four months of data on an interactive graph
- ProChart is user-friendly: simple sort mechanisms, point-and-click date ranges, autofill sort fields, clear status descriptions, user-defined field scanner notes.
What clients say about Gas Analytical Solutions?
It’s nice to have the continuity and professionalism provided by a company that has been around for years and know what they are doing.
Critical Control offers great products. The competition dreams it could be as good.
They have always been available and came through when needed, going above and beyond.
ProMonitor Schematics has helped ease the wild good chase on finding the most up to date drawings.